Print/Tangible (requires shipping)
NonMember - $310.00
Industrial ventilation is the first line of defense against airborne hazards in the workplace. Underperforming systems will reduce that level of protection. Smart monitoring techniques will reduce the maintenance time and maintain a high degree of system performance.
This webinar will teach methods for testing, monitoring, and troubleshooting problems with industrial ventilation systems (IVS). Topics include: baseline system performance measurement, inferring design information for undocumented systems, monitoring techniques, and troubleshooting methods.
After participating in this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Identify how industrial ventilation protects workers and why reduced function can add risk.
- Identify and utilize baseline data gathering techniques.
- Develop system operating data through inference when design data are missing.
- Develop a monitoring strategy for ensuring proper industrial ventilation system performance.
- Find and correct problems leading to system performance and degradation.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8
- Pentium II 233-megahertz (MHz) processor, or compatible
- 64 MB or greater RAM
- 16-bit sound card
- Windows Media Player
- Adobe Reader