Print/Tangible (requires shipping)
NonMember - $310.00
Lean Six Sigma has quickly grown in popularity as an improvement initiative over the past 15 years. Businesses are using it to achieve significant improvements in operating efficiencies and profitability. Though very different from each other, the strategies used in Lean and Six Sigma provide complementary tools for achieving these results. Implementation strategies and use differ widely among industries and even within companies. This seminar will help identify applicability to Health and Safety topics and environments based on audience input.
After participating in this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Obtain a better understanding of Lean Thinking and Six Sigma as separate initiatives.
- Discover how Lean and Six Sigma work together seamlessly.
- Understand how Lean Six Sigma supports and/or supplements current improvement initiatives.
- Describe the achievement levels in Lean Six Sigma (i.e., Blackbelt, Greenbelt, etc).
- Learn the DMAIC problem solving methodology.
- Learn how to evaluate your environment for opportunities to use these tools.
- Identify which tools will be the most effective based on the type of issue you are trying to solve.
- Windows 2000, 2003, XP or Vista
- Intel x86 (Pentium 400MHZ +) or compatible processor
- 128 MB or greater RAM
- Sound Card