The Industrial Hygiene Manager will manage industrial
hygiene related activity and conduct personnel monitoring and inspections.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
The University of Pittsburgh is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
and values equality of opportunity, human dignity and diversity.
- prepare reports of analysis with recommendations
- supervise the collection of environmental samples and conduct indoor air
- manage the University Respiratory Protection Program
- develop and implement compliance programs, as required by OSHA, EPA, PA-DOLI,
and Allegheny County for hazardous materials including asbestos and lead
- contribute to training needs in chemical hygiene and environmental health
- provide technical advice and guidance in the development of appropriate
- supervise Research Environment Specialist in EH&S
A Master's degree in a science or safety related field or
other advanced degree. A bachelor's degree in safety or science related
discipline in addition to extensive experience will be considered in lieu of a