The purpose of the Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) exam, offered by the Board for Global EHS Credentialing® (BGC®), is to help ensure that professionals working in this field have the skills and knowledge that have been identified as being important in the practice of industrial hygiene. In an effort to assist those preparing to take the exam, ACGIH® is proud to offer the following recommended publications for CIH exam preparation. Order your publications online today!
ACGIH® Signature Publications
- Casarett and Doull’s Toxicology: The Basic Science of Poisons, 8th Ed.
- Fundamentals of
Industrial Hygiene, 6th Edition
- Kodak's Ergonomic Design for People at Work, 2nd Ed.
- Patty's Industrial Hygiene, 4-Volume Set, 6th Edition
- Patty's Toxicology, 6 Volume Set (with Index), Sixth Edition
- Proctor & Hughes'
Chemical Hazards of the Workplace, 5th Edition
- Radiation Protection:
A Guide for Scientists and Physicians, 4th Edition
- Recognition of
Health Hazards in Industry: A Review of Materials Processes, 2nd Edition
- Work Design: Occupational Ergonomics, 7th Edition