Print/Tangible (requires shipping)
NonMember - $102.95
Advanced Safety Management provides the information and guidance needed to improve the effectiveness of safety and health management systems by implementing ANSI Z10 provisions. The book also helps determine and prepare for the beneficial effects that integrating ANSI Z10 provisions can have on productivity, cost efficiency, and quality. New to the second edition:
- Provides guidance to managers, safety professionals, educators and students on having operational risk management systems that meet the requirements of Z10.
- Emphasizes Management Leadership and Employee Involvement, the most important section in Z10, with particular reference to contributions that employees can make.
- A new provision was added to Z10 on Risk Assessment which along with Avoidance of Human Error is addressed.
- Revised and expanded coverage of Management of Change and The Procurement Process
- New chapters cover Macro Thinking – The Socio-Technical Model; Safety Professionals as Culture Change Agents; Prevention through Design, and A Primer on System Safety
|Page length:||544 pages|