You can only gain access to certain items and special pricing if you have logged in. Login Now.
Print/Tangible (requires shipping)
NonMember - $64.95
Now Available in Paperback! Air Contaminants, Ventilation, and Industrial Hygiene Economics: The Practitioner’s Toolbox and Desktop Handbook helps obtain “good numbers” on the quest to squash shabby opinions with sound advice. It details real-world applications of good numbers to foster improvements in industrial hygiene, preventing inhalation toxicity and promoting better environmental air quality.
This handbook also:
- Provides a thorough discussion of the concepts involved in the field of Industrial Hygiene
- Contains 725 solved problems in industrial hygiene, ventilation, occupational-environmental toxicology, occupational health risk management, and chemical safety engineering
- Offers 154 economic persuasion techniques based on actual case studies to assist installation of industrial hygiene control methods
- Presents tips on preparing for the board certification exams for CIH, CSP, CHMM, and DABT
- Supplies guiding principles for professional career development
“A valuable desktop reference, the handbook provides real world problems that industrial hygiene practitioners confront daily. It includes step by step solutions, commentary and a detailed topical index for over 700 problems and solutions.” — Amy H. Snow, CIH
|Page length:||445 pages|