You can only gain access to certain items and special pricing if you have logged in. Login Now.
Print/Tangible (requires shipping)
NonMember - $69.97
This well-organized, detailed handbook delivers useful information on building security to a varied audience that includes architects, designers, engineers, facility managers, construction managers, and public safety specialists. It provides security design solutions for creating safe commercial, institutional, industrial, and residential buildings in the post-September 11, 2001 environment. Topics covered include:
- Lessons learned from benchmark events
- Planning and design of over 20 building types
- Home and business disaster planning, response, and recovery
- Emergency management and facility procedures
- Protective structural design
- Mechanical, electrical, and fire protection design
- Chemical and biological protection
- And More!
This is a Clearance publication – Original price is $99.95
|Page length:||672 pages|