Print/Tangible (requires shipping)
NonMember - $3,500.00
This CD-ROM contains 1) a Microsoft® Access database and 2) the Documentation of the Threshold Limit Values and Biological Exposure Indices, 7th Ed. (© 2001), plus the 2006 Supplement. The database contains not only the ACGIH® Chemical Substances TLVs®, but also occupational exposure values from an additional 30 countries, agencies, or jurisdictions. In addition, the carcinogenicity classifications by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) and the U.S. National Toxicology Program (NTP) are included.
- Each entry contains the occupational exposure value(s) and is accompanied by the molecular weight, various notations (e.g., skin, carcinogenicity classification, sensitization), and any extra information pertinent to each listed chemical
- Search by chemical name
- Search by Chemical Abstract Service (CAS) Registry Number
- Search by country/agency
- Search by TWA, STEL, or ceiling value, either exact or within a range
- Search by single or multiple user-defined parameters
- Hyperlink from database TLV® entry to its TLV® Documentation and, if applicable, the BEI® Documentation
- Search-generated, printable reports
- All Documentation for the adopted Chemical Substances and Physical Agents TLVs® and the BEIs® through 2006
- Full search capability across multiple Adobe Acrobat® PDF files
- Hyperlinks from PDF "Contents" page to individual Documentation
Minimum 8 MB RAM. Adobe Acrobat Reader® 5.0, with the option for searching PDF files and accessibility support downloaded. Windows® version only.
Compatible with Novell and Windows® NT networks.