You can only gain access to certain items and special pricing if you have logged in. Login Now.
Print/Tangible (requires shipping)
NonMember - $22.20
This reference brings together 28 contributing authors who combine their expertise to address where we have come from, what we are facing, and where we can go in the future.
- Studies the effectiveness and efficiency of implementation of the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Presents concise historical perspectives on environmental policy, regulations, and decision making
- Evaluates current substantive and conceptual ideas associated with the environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- Highlights court cases related to NEPA that have shaped EIA practice
- Emphasizes the importance of social impact assessment
- Identifies sustainable development opportunities for environmentalists and policymakers
This is a Clearance publication – Original price is $74.00