You can only gain access to certain items and special pricing if you have logged in. Login Now.
Print/Tangible (requires shipping)
NonMember - $110.00
NEW TITLE! The application of good ergonomics design principles in the workplace is necessary to create a healthy and effective work environment. Ergonomic Workplace Design for Health, Wellness, and Productivity summarizes design principles and applies them to a variety of workplace settings. Features of the book include:
- A focus on ergonomic design for better health and ergonomic design for better productivity.
- Environments that support new ways of working and alternative workplace strategies, as well as the impacts of new technologies.
- The role of ergonomics design in creating sustainable workplaces.
- Ergonomics design for a wide variety of workplaces, including offices, hospitals, hotels, vehicles, etc.
- The principles of how to design and create a healthy and productive workplace.
“Very educational, well written with great examples. Not a report of the same old ergonomics.” — Melissa Kesselring, CIH
|Page length:||443 pages|