You can only gain access to certain items and special pricing if you have logged in. Login Now.
Electronic (digital download/no shipping)
NonMember - $205.00
The Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS): A Comprehensive Course for Working with Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
Session 2 – SESSION 2 - GHS: Physical Hazards (October 9, 2018)
This 2-hour session will review the physical hazard classes covered by the GHS including flammable gases, oxidizing liquids, and corrosive to metals, etc. An overview of the data points needed for classification of physical hazards and an explanation on how to handle substances and mixtures will be presented. Label elements associated with each physical hazard will be reviewed.
After successful completion of this webinar, attendees will:
- Understand the types of data used for each physical hazard classification
- Know which questions to ask a supplier to better understand hazard classifications
- Understand how GHS hazard classifications reflect relative hazards
- Be able to identify label elements associated with each physical hazard
- Be able to identify sources of independently available physical hazard data