You can only gain access to certain items and special pricing if you have logged in. Login Now.
Print/Tangible (requires shipping)
NonMember - $34.99
This manual is intended as a companion to the 26th and future editions of Industrial Ventilation: A Manual of Recommended Practice for Design. Some of the highlights of this manual include:
- Guidance and training information for personnel with responsibilities for the acquisition, operation, and maintenance of industrial ventilation systems.
- Discussion of key points regarding effective operation and maintenance for industrial ventilation systems and identification of why many ventilation systems fail to deliver the expected employee protection.
- Tools that allow management and employees to deliver the desired employee protection with well-designed systems (assuming that site management sets clear expectations and responsibilities within its organization for industrial ventilation system results).
- Discussion of acquisition and operation of an industrial ventilation system from developing the initial design requirements to successful system maintenance and operation that keep the system within design parameters.
- Construction and Commissioning
- Air System Testing
- Operator Skills and Training
- Monitoring and Maintenance
- Managing Ventilation Systems
- System Modifications
This is a Clearance Publication. Original Price: Members: $119.96; Nonmembers: $139.95
|Page length:||304 pages|