You can only gain access to certain items and special pricing if you have logged in. Login Now.
Print/Tangible (requires shipping)
NonMember - $162.95
Covering the fundamentals of ergonomics and the practical application of those fundamentals in solving ergonomic problems, this book blends medical and engineering applications to solve musculoskeletal, safety, and health problems in a variety of traditional and emerging industries ranging from the office to the operating room to operations engineering.
Significant advances have been made in the field of ergonomics since the publication of the First Edition. Topics new to the Second Edition include:
- Enhanced coverage of ergonomics in the international arena
- Emerging topics such as healthcare ergonomics and economics of ergonomics
- Coverage of disability management and psychosocial rehabilitation aspects of workplace and their ergonomics implication
- Current ergonomics solutions from “research to practice”
- Synergy of healthy workplaces with healthy lifestyles
- Impact of physical agents on worker health/safety and its control
- Additional problems with solutions in the appendix
|Page length:||1332 pages|