Print/Tangible (requires shipping)
NonMember - $715.00
Sax’s Dangerous Properties of Industrial Materials contains extensive data on approximately 28,000 substances. It is designed to fill the information needs of professionals who must work with and evaluate the hazards of chemicals. Highlights of this book include:
- Extensive data on approximately 28,000 substances, with approximately 2,400 new substances.
- Each entry includes DPIM code, hazard rating, entry name, CAS number, DOT number, molecular formula, molecular weight, line structural formula, description of material and physical properties, and synonyms.
- Toxicity data are listed with references for reports of primary skin and eye irritation, mutation, reproductive, carcinogenic, and acute toxic dose data.
- Contains IDLH levels for approximately 1,000 chemicals. These are useful for designing adequate ventilation systems and selection of respiratory protection.
- Regulatory data cover exposure level classifications for a number of regulatory agencies.