You can only gain access to certain items and special pricing if you have logged in. Login Now.
Print/Tangible (requires shipping)
NonMember - $310.00
With the gravity of our current economic forecast and the growing number of layoffs announced daily from organizations both large and small, it is important to demonstrate the financial importance of Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) to upper management. Whether you have a large corporate program, a small department, or a single hygienist or technician, you can demonstrate the value of your efforts to eliminate hazards and minimize risks using financial analysis tools such as Return on Investment (ROI), Net Present Value (NPV), and Payback Period, as well as other non-financial measures of the impact on business processes and objectives. These are not just terms used in the finance department, they can effectively be used in EH&S to demonstrate the value of your Prevention through Design initiatives. This webinar demonstrates tools to help the EH&S professional validate the worth of their program and help those who are already doing so by serving as an important benchmark in the process. Case studies of companies implementing these techniques are presented.
After participating in this webinar, attendees will understand:
- The four areas where industrial hygiene activities can provide value to the organization.
- How to express the value of industrial hygiene activities in the language of management.
- How the value of industrial hygiene activities can be expressed in qualitative (non-financial) terms that are meaningful to management.
- The relationship between industrial hygiene and other activities, such as the production process, within the organization.
- Windows 2000, 2003, XP or Vista
- Intel x86 (Pentium 400MHZ +) or compatible processor
- 128 MB or greater RAM
- Sound Card