You can only gain access to certain items and special pricing if you have logged in. Login Now.
Print/Tangible (requires shipping)
NonMember - $310.00
This webinar is intended for those EH&S professionals responsible for conducting or working in a successful hearing conservation program within their organization. It is designed to give viewers an overview of hearing conservation program management. Topics include an examination of different hearing conservation program components including regulatory guidance, noise hazard identification and control, monitoring audiometry and noise induced hearing loss. This 2½ hour webinar provides attendees with valuable information on proper application of the ACGIH® Noise TLV® in the workplace, as well as further guidance on engineering controls, hearing protection and employee health education and training.
After participating in this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Summarize and describe the key components of an effective hearing conservation program including hearing conservation regulatory guidance.
- Discuss the different types of hearing protectors and list the benefits and limitations of each type.
- Describe the importance of health education strategies and gain knowledge of key topics to cover during annual health education.
- Describe the types of noise induced hearing loss.
- Demonstrate an understanding of monitoring audiometry practices.
- Understand key principles for performing workplace noise evaluations.
- Understand the basics of workplace noise control.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8
- Pentium II 233-megahertz (MHz) processor, or compatible
- 64 MB or greater RAM
- 16-bit sound card
- Windows Media Player
- Adobe Reader