You can only gain access to certain items and special pricing if you have logged in. Login Now.
Electronic (digital download/no shipping)
NonMember - $205.00
This webinar will provide an overview of these OSHA standards, the performance of respirable crystalline exposure assessments, and the control of employee exposures to respirable crystalline silica.
After viewing this webinar, you will:
- Discuss respirable crystalline silica generation and its health hazards
- Provide an overview of OSHA’s respirable crystalline silica standards
- Discuss personal air sampling protocols to assess exposures to respirable crystalline silica
- Identify and review general control measures that may be used to reduce occupational exposures to respirable crystalline silica
- Identify industrial ventilation hood designs contained in the ACGIH® publication, Industrial Ventilation: A Manual of Recommended Practice for Design, 30th Edition, applicable to the control of exposures to respirable crystalline silica.
This webinar is 2 hours in length and may be eligible for certification maintenance points.