You can only gain access to certain items and special pricing if you have logged in. Login Now.
Electronic (digital download/no shipping)
NonMember - $205.00
This webinar will focus on the Surface Limits (TLV®-SL) recommended by the Threshold Limit Values for Chemical Substances (TLV®-CS) Committee. The webinar is intended to help the practicing industrial hygienist determine what special exposure assessment considerations are needed for these materials to ensure adequate protection of workers.
After viewing this webinar, you will:
- Understand the basis for surface limits.
- Understand how surface limits complement the TLV®-TWAs, TLV®-STELs, and Ceiling values.
- Know which chemicals need surface limits and how they are derived.
- Understand standard wipe sampling methods and other analytical techniques to assess surface contamination levels.
- Will be able to determine how to interpret wipe sample results for their specific workplace.
- Understand how to incorporate surface limits within a comprehensive exposure control program.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8
- Pentium II 233-megahertz (MHz) processor, or compatible
- 64 MB or greater RAM
- 16-bit sound card
- Windows Media Player
- Adobe Reader
This webinar is 2 hours in length and may be eligible for certification maintenance points.