You can only gain access to certain items and special pricing if you have logged in. Login Now.
Print/Tangible (requires shipping)
NonMember - $124.00
This webinar presents the history and evolution of the Zika Virus including understanding the geographic areas and populations at risk, the epidemiology of the disease, modes of transmission, case definitions, clinical presentation, health effects, surveillance and prevention in the workplace and in the community.
After viewing this webinar, you will be able to:
- Describe how the Zika Virus is transmitted
- Identify current geographic distribution and possible spread of the virus
- Identify the symptoms and potential complications of a Zika infection
- Recognize the special risks during pregnancy
- Discuss key prevention and protection strategies for Zika
- Develop risk communication messages for the workplace
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8
- Pentium II 233-megahertz (MHz) processor, or compatible
- 64 MB or greater RAM
- 16-bit sound card
- Windows Media Player
- Adobe Reader
This webinar is 1.0 hours in length and may be eligible for certification maintenance points.