DEFINE YOUR SCIENCE!
Invest in an ACGIH® MEMBERSHIP
Educational & Professional Development Opportunities
Educational Benefits Package:
Earn All Your CM Points
to maintain Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), Certified Associate Industrial Hygienist (CAIH), Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Occupational Hygiene and Safety Technicians (OHST), and Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST) certifications.
- ACGIH®’s “The Action Level!®” – Complimentary at-home, self-study, continuing education program. Earn up to 12 contact hours of CM credits and 1.2 recertification points per year.
- AIHce Registration – $200 Discount on AIHce EXP registration! Earn 18 CIH CM credits and 1.5 BCSP recertification points.
- AIHce PDCs – $50 Discount on Professional Development Courses – 1-Half Day PDC and 1-Full Day PDC
- Recorded Ethics Training
Other Ways to Acquire Ethics Training, Maintain Certification and Develop Skills to Strengthen Your Professional Profile:
Short on credits/points? Members get discounts
-sponsored courses, e-Learning, symposia, workshops and webinars.
- Webinars – Earn CIH CM credits and/or BCSP recertification points
- Webinar Archives – Earn CM credits
- Webinar Tests – Certificate of Completion
- Fundamentals in Industrial Ventilation & Practical Applications of Useful Equations Course – 32 hours of instruction to earn CIH CM credits and/or CSP recertification points:
“The World’s Best FIV Course!”
Connect! Volunteer! Network! Opportunities to Contribute, Earn CM Points and Engage
With industry scientists, researchers, academics, ...
Become a Committee Member to develop, disseminate and Define
vital information to Your Scientific Field
Stay on the cutting edge of Techniques, Technology, Solutions, Training, and Industry Best Practices
Support the continued existence of ACGIH®
Earn CM Points: Become a Committee Member!
For 12 months of service, Chairs receive 1 point and Committee Members receive 0.5 point.
Network with your colleagues in the field to help
Define Your Science!
Publications and Resources to Help
You in Your Field
members receive Complimentary
and discounted publications as part of their membership, including a FREE
copy of the renowned TLVs® and BEIs® Book