25th EDITION OF INDUSTRIAL VENTILATION MANUAL RELEASED BY ACGIH®
— February 17, 2004 — ACGIH® Worldwide has released the 25th Edition of Industrial Ventilation: A Manual of Recommended Practice. This ACGIH® Signature Publication is an industry standard in industrial ventilation.
Industrial Ventilation: A Manual of Recommended Practice has always been a top seller, and the new edition contains a wealth of relevant and practical information on the design, maintenance, and evaluation of industrial exhaust ventilation systems. The book features tables and illustrations that help provide easy interpretation.
Some of the highlights of the new edition, developed by the ACGIH® Industrial Ventilation Committee, include:
- Redrawn figures and VS prints
- Revised Chapter 5
- New section in Chapter 10 (Section 10.72)
- Revised push-pull ventilation design recommendations
- Addition of Design Recommendations for Inline Transfer Machines
The Companion Study Guide to the ACGIH® Industrial Ventilation Manual (CSG), written by D. Jeff Burton, has also been updated to reflect the changes made in the new edition of the Industrial Ventilation Manual. The CSG shows how to apply the principles provided in the Industrial Ventilation Manual, and eases the study of industrial ventilation. Written for students, practicing industrial hygienists, and engineers, the guide simplifies and explains the complex reference material of the Industrial Ventilation Manual.
To order your copies, use the following information:
- Industrial Ventilation: A Manual of Recommended Practice, 25th Edition, © 2004, ACGIH®, hardcover, 544 pgs, ISBN# 1-882417-52-6, Publication #2094. ACGIH® Price: 1-19: $99.95 + S/H, 20 plus: $79.96 + S/H.
- Companion Study Guide to the ACGIH® Industrial Ventilation Manual © 2004, ACGIH®, soft cover, 280 pgs, ISBN# 1-8883992-09-5, Publication #04-068. ACGIH® Price: $59.00 + S/H.
Publications can be ordered online at www.acgih.org/store, or by calling our Customer Service Representatives at 513-742-2020. ACGIH® Members receive a 10% discount on the purchase of all ACGIH® Signature Publications.
ACGIH® Worldwide is a member-based organization that advances worker health and safety through education and the development and dissemination of scientific and technical knowledge. ACGIH® is one of the industry's leading publications resources, with approximately 400 titles relative to occupational and environmental health and safety, including the renowned TLVs® and BEIs®. For more information, visit the ACGIH® website at www.acgih.org or call our Customer Service Representatives at 513-742-2020.
Amy Bloomhuff, Esq.
Director of Operations
513-742-6163, extension 116 firstname.lastname@example.org