ACGIH® RELEASES DOCUMENTATION OF THE TLVs® AND BEIs ® WITH OTHER WORLDWIDE OCCUPATIONAL EXPOSURE VALUES
Cincinnati, Ohio June 25, 2002 ACGIH® has just released the Documentation of the TLVs® and BEIs® with Other Worldwide Occupational Exposure Values CD-ROM 2002. The new CD-ROM contains a Microsoft® Access database of worldwide occupational exposure values and PDF versions of the Documentation of the Threshold Limit Values and Biological Exposure Indices, 7th Edition (©2001), plus the 2002 Supplement. The database includes the ACGIH® Chemical Substances TLVs®, plus the occupational exposure values from an additional 23 countries or organizations, and carcinogenicity classifications by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) and the U.S. National Toxicology Program (NTP).
Special features of the database include:
Features of the PDF Documentation include:
- Each entry contains the occupational exposure value(s) and is accompanied by the molecular weight, various notations (e.g., skin carcinogenicity classification, sensitization), and other information pertinent to a listed chemical
- The ability to search by Chemical Name, Chemical Abstract Service Registry Number (CAS), Country or Agency, TWA, STEL, or ceiling values, and customizable user-defined searches
- Hyperlinks from the database TLV® to its TLV® Documentation and, if applicable, the BEI® Documentation
- Search-generated, printable reports
- All Documentation for the ADOPTED Chemical Substance and Physical Agent TLVs® and BEIs® through 2002
- Full search capability across multiple Adobe Acrobat® PDF files
- Hyperlinks from PDF "Contents" page to individual Documentation
To order your copy of the Documentation of the TLVs® and BEIs® with Other Worldwide Occupational Exposure Values CD-ROM 2002
, please use the following ordering information:
Documentation of the TLVs® and BEIs® with Other Worldwide Occupational Exposure Values CD-ROM 2002, Single User Version - © 2002, ISBN: 1-882417-44-5, Publication #0101CD. ACGIH® Member Price: $895.50 + S/H. Nonmember Price: $995 + S/H.
Documentation of the TLVs® and BEIs® with Other Worldwide Occupational Exposure Values CD-ROM 2002, Network Version - © 2002, ISBN: 1-882417-44-5, Publication #0101CDN. ACGIH® Member Price: $3,150 + S/H. Nonmember Price: $3,500 + S/H.
The CD-ROM can be ordered online at www.acgih.org/store, by email at customerserviceacgih.org, or by calling our Customer Service Representatives at 513-742-2020. Quantity discounts are available.
ACGIH® Worldwide is a member-based organization that advances worker health and safety through education and the development and dissemination of scientific and technical knowledge. ACGIH® is one of the industry's leading publications resources, with approximately 400 titles relative to occupational and environmental health and safety, including the renowned TLVs® and BEIs®. For more information, visit the ACGIH® website at www.acgih.org or call our Customer Service Representatives at 513-742-2020.
Amy Bloomhuff, Esq.
Director of Operations
513-742-6163, extension 116