ACGIH® RELEASES ITS 2006 PUBLICATIONS CATALOG
Cincinnati, Ohio May 4, 2006 ACGIH® has just released its 2006 Publications Catalog. With the addition of 25 new publication titles and several new editions, ACGIH® has made every effort to offer the most up-to-date publications available. ACGIH®'s authorized international distributors are located on the back cover of the Catalog.
The ACGIH® 2006 Publications Catalog includes several features that streamline its use and add to its value. These include:
- Photos of all publication covers
- Areas that highlight new and updated titles
- 13 topic areas including industrial hygiene, environment, safety and health, toxicology, medical, hazardous material/waste, workplace controls, indoor air quality, physical agents, ergonomics, computer resources, professional development and a complete listing of the Online Documentation of the TLVs® and BEIs®
- Information on upcoming educational events, the benefits of membership, and "The Action Level"® ACGIH®'s at-home continuing education program.
- The Publications Catalog is also available in PDF format in the ACGIH® Online Publications Store.
All of the publications found in the Catalog can also be viewed and ordered online at www.acgih.org/store
. Customers can request a printed version by calling a Customer Service Representative at 513-742-2020. ACGIH®
members receive 10% off all ACGIH® Signature Publications
. For information on membership, visit www.acgih.org/members
, or apply online at www.acgih.org/members/memberform.htm
ACGIH® is a member-based organization that advances worker health and safety through education and the development and dissemination of scientific and technical knowledge. ACGIH® is one of the industry's leading publications resources, with approximately 400 titles relative to occupational and environmental health and safety, including the renowned TLVs® and BEIs® book. For more information, visit the ACGIH® website at www.acgih.org or call our Customer Service Representatives at 513-742-2020.
Amy Bloomhuff, Esq., CAE
Director of Operations
513-742-6163, extension 116 email@example.com